Monday, August 25, 2008

PARTY!!!

Ok, so it wasn't exactly a party with tons of people and all that stuff, but it was still way fun!!! AND it provided lots of fun pictures which are always exciting! The party was just at my house, and at times it was a little weird because there were kind of two seperate groups there. (My friends that I know from taking high school classes, and my friends that are my own age.)
Anyways here are just a few pics...



Left to right: Abby, me, Camari, Ashley, and Kristen. We made a little fort in the playroom thing under the steps and had a little part of our own in there!

This is just a picture of mostly everybody who was there, and I just barely noticed that Lindsey got cut out of the picture!!! Lindsey I am terribly sorry about this, but you know I love you!

These are my two good friends from my soccer team, Ashely and Abby! They are basically incredible friends!


This picture kind of goes with the first one, only it was taken before the others came and joined us in our little hiding place... Once again, I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing and I have absolutely no idea how to switch them around, and it's probably a little late to call my sister for help.

So that was the grand going away party of Nellie! Now more people than just the people that I see and talk to over the summer know that I'm not dead or a high school drop out. Anyways thanks all of you who helped out and came to my 'party' it was so much fun and I appreciated it so much! Love you all and see you in four months!!!

1 comment:

Tahiti Chick said...

Hey I like those people! That sounds fun :) Good luck!